Saturday, May 30, 2009

the internet

My favorite piece of technology is The Internet. This is a red of communication that can connect people of all the world. I don´t remember when I used it for first time. I only know that I have never stopped use it, because it serves for many things , for example, I can buy things, make my homeworks, talk with my friends, see pictures and down load classic games how super Mario Bross. Are many things that I can do. I use it all the days, but when I stay in holidays I rest of them or when I stay in the country, I can’t use it because I don´t have signal. I think that if one day the internet disappears my life will be bored, because I will spend many times in the public library.

4 comments:

  1. Yes in my life is so important!! bacose i talk whit all my friends and my girldfriend for msn!!
    I like so much this piece of technology!!
    bye see you in class!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, Iam conty, add me your blog, byeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mate
    how are you doing??
    I think the computer would not be anything without the internet!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete