Sunday, June 14, 2009


Well, I like this homework because, I
really like take photographs. I have my cam with me all the time, owing to I
never know when I can take a good picture.
I took this picture on September
26 of 2005, while I stayed in the beach. In this picture you can see my spider,
walking between the grasses of the hill. How my comment, I can say that it’s
very difficult for me choose one picture that I like, because I have a lot good
pictures that I have taken.
Well, I love this picture because I like the zoom
that shows the little world where my spider live and if you see well, you can
appreciate a diminutive insect on the leaf that is on the left of the spider,
Finally (for not bred you) I think that this angle show my spider like a big
monster, when really it´s a little spider.

pd: if you make a click on the picture you can see it more bigger


3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo!
    wow! it's a big spider..
    is it a mutant?
    i like spiders.
    i had one a lot of time ago..
    well, take care..
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic!!
    I love spider too!!
    see you in class
    byeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mate!
    ohhhh your photography is really great!!
    I like spiders!!
    What is the name of your spider?
    see you later

    ReplyDelete